नियम और विनियम
Thank you for your interest in Delhi public School, Durgapur.
Please read the following Rules and Regulations properly before filling up the Registration Form.
- Please fill up the Registration Form in Capital Letters.
- It is mandatory that Parents should fill the Regstration Form themselves.
- Age criteria should be strictly maintained. In any case, if the child’s age does not match with the admission criteria of the class, the management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form (Refer Age Criteria).
- Attach one photocopy (Self attested by parents) of the child’s Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or proof of birth shown in the Passport. Do not enclose Birth Certificate issued by Nursing Home / Hospital.
- Paste four latest identical passport size coloured photographs of the child on Registration Form, Student Admit Card I, Student Admit Card II and Parent Card. Also paste latest passport size coloured photograph of parents or local / legal guardian on the Registration Form.
- The registration Form, duly filled-up and complete in all respect, should be submitted in person to the School Office. The parents / (local/legal) guardians are requested to bring Original Money Receipt (issued at the time of purchase of Registration Form) at the time of submission of Registration Form.
- Date of assessment / observation / interaction / interview will be given at the time of registration or intimated to the parents later on. The same may be changed, without prior notice, by the School.
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to assessment procedure and availability of seats.
- Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy with the facts, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child.