Positive Behaviour Management
The following disciplinary measures may be adopted by the school in dealing with students behaving in an unruly manner.
- Oral warning and counselling
- Written warning
- Counselling along with yoga and meditation
- Detention during the break or on working Saturdays.
- Suspension (ranging from 7 days to 30 days).
- Transfer Certificate from the school.
Students indulging in aggressive or very violent behaviour will be dropped to and picked up from the school by their parents. They will not be permitted to travel by school bus.