» Home » School Rules
- Every student should carry his / her Almanac to school every day.
- Parents are requested to avail the school bus facilities for their children.
- Class Teacher’s Period is a signal for all to go to their respective classrooms. This should be done promptly, in an orderly manner and in silence. As soon as they are in their classes, students must get ready for the class assembly.
- Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner. Students must move in a single file and not crowd outside classrooms in between periods. Bags are not to be carried from class to class.
- It is compulsory for all students of Delhi Public School Ruby Park to use the specified school bag (with School Monogram), available at the school bookshop and not any other bag.
- Students should be clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their classrooms and may be sent home.
- Parents must ensure that the girl students wear knee length skirt and the boy students wear their trousers from the waist and not below it.
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instrument to school.
- No book, (other than text books or library books) magazine or paper may be brought to school without the Class teacher’s permission.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
- Students who come to school accompanied by a domestic help should never leave school before the person arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office. Prior permission is needed from the school authorities, if the student has to return home unaccompanied by an adult. They should not loiter on the way but return home promptly. Students are warned not to buy or receive anything from anyone.
- The School reserves the right to issue TC to students on the ground of indisciplinary activities.
- Any student repeating a particular class for 2 consecutive years will be issued TC as per the CBSE Rules.
- Bursting crackers or splashing colours during Diwali/Holi or any other occasion in the school premises or in school buses is strictly forbidden. Non-compliance with these instructions can result in expulsion from the school.
- Students should attend all festivals and functions that are celebrated in the school.
- Parents of students, availing the school bus must seek prior written permission from the Principal when they want to take their wards home privately.