AWARDS (based on the performance in the current session) (For Class II, III & IV)
- Scholar Badge – At the end of the academic year, a child will be awarded a Scholar Badge for outstanding academic achievements in all the three terms. (15 O’s in the five academic Subjects)
- Certificate of Academic Excellence – At the end of the academic year, a child will be awarded a certificate of merit for academic excellence in all the three terms (15A+grades or a combination of O and A+).
- 100% Attendance– At the end of the academic year a certificate will be awarded to students securing 100% attendance, along with the final report card.
- Special Attendance Award– A special attendance award will be given to students who have secured 100% attendance at the end of each level. (Class II, III & IV) at the end of class IV.
- Good Conduct Certificate – A certificate for good conduct ( exemplary behaviour, being helpful to teachers and classmates, responsibility etc) will be given at the end of the academic session.
- Special Award– A special award (consistent effort) will be given to students for showing improvement in academics throughout the academic year.
AWARDS (For Class V onwards)
- They have secured a minimum of 90% in aggregate and a minimum of 85% in all subjects.
- They have a minimum of 80% attendance.
- They have not been absent for any school assessments.
- Blue Blazer : Blue Blazer is awarded to students receiving Scholar Badges for Six consecutive years.
- Honour Badge: Special Badge is awarded to students receiving Scholar Badges
for three consecutive years.
- Gold Badge: Gold Badge is awarded to students who have been scholars for five consecutive years.
- Merit Award: Merit awards will be given to students who have scored 90% and above in English / Second Language / Maths / Science and Social Science.
- Proficiency Awards: Proficiency awards is given to students securing the highest marks in any particular subject (English / Maths / Science / Second Language / Social Science ) in the entire class.
- Special Awards:
- Over all Improvement Award given to students for showing sustained improvement throughout the academic year.
- Commendable Effort Award is given to students Who have surmounted all odds and yet have shown improvement throughout the academic year.
- Attendance Awards: At the end of the academic year certificates will be awarded to students with 100% attendance.
- Special Attendance Awards: Special attendance award is given to students who have secured 100% attendance at the end of each level – (V, VI, VII, VIII)
- Good Conduct Award: An Award for Good Conduct (Exemplary behaviour, being helpful to teachers & Classmates, responsibility etc.) will be given (For Classes 5 & 6).